Workplace Needs Assessments, Tuition and Mentoring
A workplace needs assessment is an investigation and report which considers how dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, ADHD, autistic spectrum or other differences affect work performance. An experienced specialist examines the job and identifies any training needs, IT requirements and adjustments that the employer can make under the Equlity Act 2010 to offer support.The needs assessment report produced after the visit is in clear, jargon-free language and can be used for Access to Work funding applications for training and IT. Contact us
The workplace can make many demands upon your information processing abilities. Pressure to quickly and accurately prepare a plan, a quote, or deal with complex interpersonal relationships can sometimes lead to personal stress and information overload if appropriate strategies are not made use of. We offer services to help you create strategies for improving the areas which have led to stress and overload in the
past. This may be a recommendation of a workplace needs assessment.
Our services are:
- personalised to reflect the different individual patterns of dyslexia, autism or other neurological differences
- tailored to the unique circumstances in which each business operates
- are experienced in the assessment and one-to-one tuition of adults with neurological differences
- listen to your experience and develop an understanding of your needs
- aim to improve personal knowledge and confidence which can build better businesses
- use evidence-based strategies in our services, such as planning one-to-one tuition based on recommendations from a prior assessment.
Contact us to discuss your requirements